Our Sushi Corporate & Team Building events offer a fresh approach to Sushi making in a venue of your choice and can be run in your offices, hotel or conference venue for between 1-3 hours in duration.
From 10 to 2000 participants, starting at £45 per head depending on the number of participants.
Sake Tasting - A fun and dynamic 30 minutes Sake tasting session to complement your Sushi workshop perfectly. Educate your team in the art of sake drinking and nibble along!
With a comparable breath and depth to that of Wine, this is the perfect combination to our Sushi Events. Sommelier style account of how each grade of Sake is brewed. Blind tasting and teamwork to identify Sake's from the higher grades down.
- Learn how to work as a team to produce stunning Sushi display plates.
- How to make a variety of Sushi: Nigiri, Hoso Maki, Futo Maki, California rolls, Inari sushi...
- How to prepare vegetables & ingredients Sushi presentation skills
On the day each person makes about £30 worth of sushi to take home with them.
Choose or combine the ingredients from 3 menus:
- Authentic Japanese Sushi Menu - Top Sushi grade fish & smoked fish, fish roe (Tobiko) and also many vegetarian options to choose from; this menu is our most popular one and will please all Sushi lovers.
- Vegetarian Sushi Menu - No fish...no meat...simply the best veggies and some nice surprises too! Vegetarian Sushi can be very versatile and also pleasing to the eyes... get ready to push your creativity!
- European Sushi Menu - Meat, cheese and many european staples come together to create an eccentric and exciting Sushi menu that is sure to get everyones taste buds going... something a little different to suit everybody's taste buds.
The setup is fast and easy and we would need about 40 minutes to transform any conference room into an amazing Sushi Workshop and return it at the end as we found it.