12 degrees Ltd is registered in England under the company number: 5809206 with its registered office at: 1A Chiswick End, Meldreth, Hertfordshire, SG8 6LZ.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What information do we collect about you and how will it be used?
- We gather and use your information to enable us to provide our services to you, which will include your contact details and the specification of your event, to enable us to reply to your immediate enquiry.
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website, or by corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you may give us may include your name, email address, postal address and telephone number and financial and credit card information.
- We will keep your information securely on our contacts database to maintain contact with you for the purposes of fulfilling our event management service; we may communicate with you about your enquiry concerning its progress and outcome, approach you for a testimonial or for a case study or request post event feedback.
- We will keep data for 2 years and only for longer with your permission.
- For the purposes of fulfilling our service to you, we may share your data with our third-party suppliers.
- We shall not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
Information we collect about you – Regarding each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We will use this information:
• To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer:
1. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
2. as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
3. to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Uses made of the information – We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us:
1. When using an online form
We ask for your details, so we can respond in an appropriate way, for example when enquiring about a product or service. If you have given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you wish us to stop contacting, you please email [email protected]
2. When signing up for e-mail updates
We ask for your details, so we can add you to our email database and send you updates you’ve requested. This information will not be given to any third party, except to the extent and for the purpose we may be required to do so by any law. If you wish us to stop contacting you, please email [email protected]
3. When purchasing a Product or Service
We collect various personal details about you when you purchase one of our event services including name, home address, billing address, telephone number, email etc. We use the information to confirm event details and to provide a more personalised service. Collecting these details allows our system to create a customer account for you in order that we can provide the service purchased.
Having a record of your personal details also allows us to identify you if we need to contact you regarding your event booking, if you need to contact us to change your booking.
The information we collect will not be given to any third party, except to the extent and for the purpose we may be required to do so by any law.
Information we receive from other sources
• We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Suppliers, sub-contractors and business partners for the performance of any contract we enter into with you or them.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the 12 degrees and Mirror Photobooth domains. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Personal data and data protection
12 degrees will not pass on your personal data to any third parties. Your contact details may be held on a 12 degrees & Mirror Booth events mailing list. You may be contacted with information we feel may be appropriate and relevant to you from time to time. Mailings may include information from specially selected organisations and via post email.
If you do not wish to receive mailings from us, please notify [email protected] giving your full name and address and you will be removed from the mailing list.
Access to your information, its correction or erasure
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us.
You can consent to receive all communications and all event invitations via Email, SMS, Telephone and/or Post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily by contacting us on the details below.
Attn: The Data Controller
1A Chiswick End, Meldreth, Hertfordshire, SG8 6LZ.